What sports nutrition is best for muscle growth? How to choose the right for beginners?
To support strength and health, a bodybuilder needs to use nutrient complexes. They help to enrich his body with the necessary energy, having a beneficial effect on the metabolism of his body, ensuring the burning of fat. Sports nutrition for beginners can be chosen from a number of special supplements, but it is important to discuss the need and the correctness of their application in advance with a specialist.
Types of sports nutrition
Nutritional supplements effectively help burn excess fat without affecting muscle volume. Due to their concentration, the necessary substances are absorbed faster, making the muscles more prominent. Mastebolin 10 ampoules 100mg/ml is different in composition, so when choosing, the specialist takes into account the physical condition of the bodybuilder. In order to choose the best sports nutrition, a beginner needs to decide on a given goal and undergo a series of studies with a doctor or nutritionist.
They are powder mixtures, which include proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, minerals, fatty acids and vitamins. The amount of protein can be from 15 to 40%, depending on the type of gainer.
The main beneficial properties of this supplement:
- muscle growth;
- tissue regeneration and prevention of their destruction during intense sports;
- increases endurance and intensity of loads due to participation in the production of glycogen.
Important: weight gainers are recommended to be used by thin athletes (ectomorphs), since carbohydrates in its composition can cause the appearance of excess body fat.
It is an essential amino acid that ensures the normal functioning of the muscular skeleton. Strength indicators largely depend on the level of muscle content of a given nitrogen-containing carboxylic acid.
- provides muscle growth, making them more prominent;
- increases the production of hormones that have an anabolic effect on the body;
- breaks down lactic acid;
- fast muscle recovery after increased physical exertion;
- supports the normal functioning of the heart and blood vessels by reducing the amount of cholesterol;
- provides the athlete with a high level of endurance;
- normalizes the functioning of the nervous system;
- participation in energy exchange.
Such additives are also used as a fat burner and are available as monohydrate, creatine phosphate and powder capsules. The need and the beginning of its intake for beginners can be determined only by a specialist.
Daily supplementation of your diet with this supplement will allow you to saturate them with blood plasma and provide 100% implementation of the following functions:
- transport of free fatty acids into mitochondria for their subsequent conversion into energy;
- increase muscle tone and endurance of the athlete;
- removal of toxic components from the body;
- a decrease in blood cholesterol concentration, which ensures the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- increased resistance to stress;
- acceleration of tissue regeneration;
- fatigue relief;
- help in controlling appetite;
- decreased body fat and increased muscle mass;
- bone strengthening.
Important: an overdose of L-carnitine does not cause serious adverse reactions, so the supplement is allowed for use at different ages.
The approximate consumption rate is 500-2000 mg per day, therefore it is especially important for beginners to consult a doctor before starting to use carnitine to select the correct dosage.
Amino Acid Complexes
Amino acids are the building blocks of a protein molecule, so taking such complexes is very important in the process of muscle gain. Such additives are a mixture of hydrolyzate and whey protein isolate.
In bodybuilding, amino acid complexes are used for the following purposes:
- prevention of the process of catabolism;
- muscle building;
- recovery from exhausting workouts;
- metabolic optimization;
- increased stamina and muscle strength;
- losing weight while maintaining muscle volume (with the “drying” program);
- decreased appetite for weight loss;
- the formation of the necessary energy during training.
Important: the dosage is selected by the doctor depending on the existing release forms (capsules and liquid).
This supplement is represented by 3 amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine and valine. In the BCAA, they are in a ratio of 2: 1: 1.
These amino acids have the following beneficial effects on the body:
- prevent catabolism;
- control the amount of insulin;
- participate in carbohydrate metabolism;
- provide energy to muscle tissue;
- have anabolic effects;
- give the muscles volume, make it embossed;
- accelerate the regeneration of muscle cells.
Important: for beginners, they do not recommend taking this supplement, since it will not have a significant effect on muscle growth.
Nutritional Protein Bars
Very convenient to use, since it does not require the use of liquid for dilution. The bar is convenient to carry and can be used at any time to eliminate the effect of the “protein window”. They include:
- egg or shelf protein;
- vitamins C, E and group B;
- iron, calcium and sodium;
Such a complex of carbohydrates and protein allows you to saturate the body with the necessary nutrients, and is also quite suitable for replacing one of the meals. For cooking use compressed cereals, nuts or granola, chocolate, various syrups. After training, the bar is taken to restore strength. This product can be easily prepared at home and not spend a lot of money on paying for branded goods.
Arginine and other nitric oxide donors
They include various antioxidants, vitamins, glycerol, creatine. The following functions of nitric oxide donors are useful for the body:
- muscle enrichment with essential nutrients and oxygen;
- productivity increase;
- fatigue relief;
- immunity support;
- maintaining an acceptable body temperature during intense exercise and the energy needed to cool it;
- acceleration of glucose processing;
- neutralization of free radicals;
- the conversion of fat into muscle energy;
- stimulation of the production of growth hormone and testosterone.
Important: you can not take more than 10 g of arginine per day, since the resulting nitric oxide agent with prolonged use will have a toxic effect.
Supplements for strengthening joints and ligaments
In bodybuilding, training is often associated with heavy lifting, which negatively affects the joints and ligaments, causing unbearable pain. For a beginner, this problem is relevant, since he is not yet able to calculate his strength in performing certain sports tasks. Inadequacy of the body, as well as inaccuracy and haste during training, cause sprains or impaired joint strength. On the recommendation of a doctor, the following drugs are prescribed for the athlete:
The course of taking such drugs involves the simultaneous use of 2-3 additives.
How to take sports nutrition for beginners?